Cassorla Law, LLC

Your choice in Portland, OR
When Attention to Detail Matters
Experience in Construction Defect, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Contract Law, Education Law and Worker's Compensation.
Contract or personal representation.
Cassorla Law, LLC understands the attention to detail, communication, trust and expertise required for personal representation and contracting. When your name is on the line, Cassorla Law, LLC, delivers results carefully executed to your highest standards. _____________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little O2, PLEASE

Oh-Two! O2!

Oh how I wish I could breathe!

It started with a sinus infection. This one is not as amusing as last year's--when every time I coughed or sneezed I would pass out. Now, as always happens, I have bronchitis and it's trying to become pneumonia. I'm ready to strangle my MD. He knows this is what's going to happen. My chemo makes me very very susceptible to respiratory infections.

Meanwhile, I'm falling behind on work. I hate it when my students have to wait for me to feel better before they get their grades. So, of course, I'm up in the middle of the night, grading blogs and realize I didn't blog last week. Thank goodness they can miss a couple of weeks without really losing anything major from their grades. That means I can miss a week or two without having to change my forgiveness policy in their favor.

I sometimes wonder if my students even care that all the rules apply just as much to me as to them. I wonder if they even care about any of it, except their grades. I think I'm just feeling down right now. I'm usually very upbeat about my students and teaching.

Maybe, just maybe, a combination of no sleep (because it's impossible to sleep when you can barely breathe) and chest pain is ruining my attitude. Better stop blogging.

No comments: